Who we are:
The Mokhtar Group corporation is a company with a mission to help businesses create the perfect sales development strategies as well as explore and penetrate the global marketplace using cutting edge technology. The founder, Karim Mokhtar, is a Silicon Valley insider with over 15 years of hands-on experience in sales intelligence, digital marketing, and technology. Our team had worked with companies like NASA, Google, Apple, eBay, The Hilton Hotels, metroPCS, Berlitz International, Air France, many small businesses and startups, educational institutions, and government entities. Our consultative approach and rigorous quality have made us a leader.
Our team and culture:
We are very multicultural, highly qualified and experienced, friendly, and we do most of our work and meetings remotely using CRM systems, AI, and technology.
Where are we located:
The company is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, USA and operates globally. Our sales team is all over the globe and you do not have to be in Southern California to work with us. This position is 100% remote.
What we do:
- We launch and help launch projects and startups across the globe
- We help business owners find B2B sales leads and investors
- International business development
- International sales intelligence, lead generation, and engagement
- Sales engineering, development, and deals optimization
- We help our clients to recruit the right sales development representatives (SDRs) and sales closers and train them
- CRM systems administration and development (e.g. salesforce.com, custom CRM, etc.)
- Multilingual paid advertising (e.g. Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- C-level training (with focus on CEO, CMO, VP of sales and business owners)
- E-learning development and design
- LMS creation and training content creation
- Multilingual eCommerce
- Multilingual content, SEO, localization, translation, and publishing
- Multilingual sales presentations and sales pitches
- Global reputation management
What you do:
- You have at least 3 years of experience selling to C-level people (e.g. CEOs)
- You have at least 3 years of experience building and managing sales teams
- You're a good communicator and a great listener
- Must be fluent in French
- You understand topics such as Google Ads, CRM systems, Social media (YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc...)
- You are willing to learn new things (e.g. new technologies)
- You are persistent, competitive, and you want to achieve total financial freedom
- You want to be a key member of an international team and help build projects and startups around the world
- You are able to make remote video presentations
- You understand how cold and warm calling work and what it takes to succeed
Commissions for life: You'll be paid a commission for the life of the account (your team's and yours) as long as you're still working with us. This means that your income will increase with time as you close more and more deals.
There's no cap on earning and commissions are very generous.
- Generous bonuses will be provided to top performers after 6 months
- Free professional and certified education will be offered after 6 months to serious and dedicated sales partners
- Stocks can be provided for top performers after 12 months
- Base salaries, healthcare benefits, and full-time employment status can be discussed in 6 months
Flexible, you choose when and where to work. We only expect you to:
- Use our CRM system on a daily basis
- Attend our web meetings (this can be weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly)
Can this turn into a full-time position?
Yes. If interested, top performers can be offered management positions after 6 months.
Prospects we work with:
- We target clients in the US and abroad
- C-level and director level professionals (we do not sell to consumers)
- Government entities
- Educational institutions
Industries we work with:
Industries including but not limited to:
- Aviation and transportation
- Oil and energy
- Publishing companies
We do not work with:
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Adult entertainment
- Gambling and casinos
- Anything that doesn't seem moral
Where do we sell:
Everywhere. We are global and we sell in over 20 languages (e.g. English, French, Arabic, Spanish, Hebrew, Farsi, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Turkish, etc.)
Who provides the leads?
We do. Your sales pipeline will be always full as long as you are actively engaging your leads. You can also prospect and bring your own leads. To succeed in this position, a sales partner is expected to make anywhere between 50 and 200 calls a week to pre-qualified leads.
Do we provide training?
Yes, we do provide free remote training to those who are not very familiar with our services and products. Certain training can be certified.
Platforms and software our sales team uses:
Salesforce, HubSpot, Slack, Trello, Tidio, Google Drive, MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc..), Airtable, Adobe CC, and others. You are NOT required to know all this software.
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $47,532.80 to $140,748.00 /year
Team Development: 3 years (Preferred)
B2B Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
Team Building: 3 years (Preferred)
Sales Support: 3 years (Preferred)
Team Management: 3 years (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page: