We're currently looking for a exceptional software technical support representative who can work from their home office. We take pride in providing superior support to our customers throughout the world. At Screencast-O-Matic, we strive to deliver both free and premium screen recording software that is easy and fun to use, and our Support Representatives are critical to realizing that mission.
What you will do
- Provide software application technical support to users on Windows, Mac, Chromebook and iOS.
- Prioritizing, processing, and resolving customer needs
- Educating customers on our products, including online tools and self-help tutorials
- Create detailed and straight forward knowledgebase articles and help tips
- Evangelizing the Screencast-O-Matic brand through a deep understanding of our mission and products, and positively reflecting that brand to our customers
- Testing new features to make sure they are customer ready
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) and/or software applications technical support
- Our team provides support primarily via email, so excellent written communication skills, with ability to convey information clearly and accurately
- Experience in troubleshooting Windows and Mac audio and device issues
- Experience with iOS, Android, and/or ChromeOS
- Experience in troubleshooting Web Browser issues
- Ability to determine solutions to complex problems
- Advanced critical thinking skills.
- Desire to learn and develop a mastery of our software and services
- A passion for working with consumers and helping them achieve their goals
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Nice to have
Multilingual (preferred languages Spanish, French, German)
Experience writing test plans and executing test cases
Quality assurance methodologies