NOTE: This position is to be performed by Gamers only.
In this position, you will get unique insights into some of the most influential companies currently operating in the gaming and gaming hardware industries. This job is not only about helping gamers who enjoy the same games as you do, it is also about understanding the whole gaming support system.
The scope of this position is simple. You will be working on behalf of one of our clients to provide player & customer support for a variety of games, genres, and gaming hardware brands. From Sports games to Shooters, Strategy, all the way to Action-RPGs, and even gaming mice, keyboards, and headsets: you will be contacted by gamers via chat and email in order to troubleshoot any problems they might have with their games and products. Needless to say, you will receive a top-notch training to be able to respond to any question you may get.
Can you guess which client you'll be supporting?
- You speak German and English at a near-native level
- You are available to work full-time and in a fixed schedule
- You have in-depth knowledge about gaming and you love anything related to video games
- You own a PS4, Xbox One, or a modern gaming PC/laptop
- You are a fast learner, you take initiative and are awesome at troubleshooting
- Experience in a Customer Service environment or an international business setting is a plus!
- You have a dedicated quiet work space, located within your own residence
- You are not currently living in the Netherlands
- An internet speed minimum of 1 Mb/s download and 0,5 Mb/s upload internationally
- A minimum of 6 GB RAM memory, with a 64-bit windows version or MacOS
- An i5 processor (2,8 Ghz or faster), or better/ similar, max. 3 years old
- A smartphone usable for two-factor authentication that runs at least:
- Android 4.4 or newer
- Apple iOS 10.0 or newer
- A position at a fast-growing company with ambitious A-level clients
- A casual, international environment where you'll work with people from over 40 different nationalities
- Flexibility; working remotely means being able to work from anywhere in the world
- No time wasted commuting between home and work
- Top-notch tools, training, and colleagues