Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We're a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we're building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
- Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
- Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
- Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
As a Senior Engagement Manager for Coupa you would be responsible for the implementation of the Coupa solution at a number of client sites.
These projects would be delivered either directly by the Professional Services team or in support of one of our implementation partners who form part of our growing network of delivery partners.
You would be responsible for successful 'go-live' of the customer as well as being the ambassador of system expertise and best practices that would be aligned to the customers' business goals for choosing Coupa.
Core responsibilities would be to manage the reporting, risk analysis and mitigation as well as aligning the required resources to your project delivery either directly or in concert with the relevant delivery partner.
- Help customers focus on their goals and drive the implementation towards a successful, on-time implementation
- Forge strong partnerships with customers, partners and colleagues
- Lead all aspects (or agreed aspects when working with our partners) of an implementation and complete all Coupa configuration components
- Be the central go-to and coordinating person for all Coupa needs, e.g. managing other Coupa experts (SMEs) for your projects
- Provide technical and functional expertise to customers during the implementation process
- Engage customers in enlightened business need discussions versus feature/function basics
- Follow Coupa implementation methodology for all customers and tailor to meet each customer's unique business needs
- Share relevant prior experiences and procurement domain expertise
- Liaise with internal functions regarding development direction of Coupa software based on Customer requirements
- Report internally on project progress and manage stakeholders and escalations whether they be internal or external accordingly
- Work well in both individual and team settings both on and off client site
- Personal organisation and motivation in a fast-paced and passionate environment
- Strong customer and partner management skills able to hold a course despite challenging circumstances
- Proactive stakeholder and escalation management
- Proactivity towards problem resolution, focused on positive outcomes and rapid project to go-live deployments
- 5-10 years' experience in systems applications consulting and/or Project Management, either internally via an IT organisation or externally with a consulting firm or software provider
- Experience of eProcurement, AP and/or Expense Management
- Experience with Software as a Service is a plus as is any experience with financial accounting, customer management, and sales force automation software
- A ‘can do' attitude to work that needs to get done as part of a high-growth company and all the dynamics involved
Driven individual with analytical approach and high degree of:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch or German
- Additional language capabilities useful
- Candidates should be based within the Germany or the Netherlands
- Travel: typically up to 50% between home base and customer site at busy periods during Project delivery
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today's dynamic businesses. It's our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!