We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing company. You will play a crucial role in optimising how our prestigious global client base, which includes The Times, The Guardian, Le Monde and Conde Nast, are on-boarded and utilise our products to ensure they are successful with their investment in Echobox. This is a fully remote position. By ensuring high retention rates and outstanding customer satisfaction, you will contribute directly to our growth rate. By gaining a deeper understanding of the publishing industry and our customers, you will also contribute to the product development process by collaborating with our partners and suggesting new features and products.
- Work closely with sales teams and sales leaders to assist in winning business and ensuring that clients are successful with their investment in Echobox.
- Provide responsive, empathetic and outstanding support to our customers, including through product training and consultation to new and existing clients.
- Ensure subscription and support renewal rates are high due to excellent client satisfaction and adoption.
- Ensure customers and their wider teams are correctly set up and on-boarded to Echobox’s products optimally.
- Identify customers whose use of Echobox products could be improved.
- Resolve common customer questions related to social media, integrating with and using Echobox products.
- Improve the ways in which customers can help and train themselves through our knowledge based and online resources.
We are a fast-growing, research-driven company building an artificial intelligence that helps online publishers overcome the challenges they face every day. Using novel machine learning techniques, we are revolutionising the publishing industry and have a track record of building things that others have ruled out as impossible. Leading names from around the world rely on our product every day, including The Times, Le Monde, The Guardian, Vogue and many more.
Our team is our best asset. We work with extremely smart and talented individuals, who all enjoy a high degree of responsibility and independence in structuring their work.
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of Echobox? We'd love to hear from you.
About our work:
To get a better insight into the kind of technical work we do, check out our open-source project on Github (https://ebx.sh/gh), our data showcases (https://showcase.echobox.com) and our YouTube content on Microservices (https://ebx.sh/microservices).
Minimum Academic Qualifications:
- A degree from a top-tier university; or
- 2+ years relevant job experience with a proven track record of excellence in your field
- Fluent written and spoken English
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, ability to work with limited supervision, multi-tasker
- You are a natural problem solver
- An ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
- An ability to use data to help guide decision making
- High degree of competence with spreadsheets
- Strong analytical, assessment and problem-solving skills
- Additional language skills (e.g. French, German, Spanish etc)
- Previous experience in Customer Support, Account Management or Sales (1+ years)
- Previous experience in a SaaS company
- Familiarity with the publishing industry
- An interest in social media and proven ability to grow a social audience across different platforms
- Experience using Tableau
- Experience using Zendesk
Our employees enjoy free breakfast every day, coffee, drinks and snacks all day, everyday. Every Wednesday, we order food for our weekly team lunches where everyone gets together for an hour of fun. We have monthly team events (dinner, bowling, karting, poker nights, board-games etc.) for our team to get to know each other outside of work. Professionally, we host in-house conferences and an annual summer camp for all our global employees who are flown to and hosted in London. We ensure that all our employees also get pension contributions, the latest tech, generous annual leave and an amazing office with a balcony overlooking Notting Hill.