Get to know us
eyeo creates a sustainable, fair ecosystem by building, monetizing and distributing ad-blocking technology for everyone and everything online. By leveraging distribution partnerships, we bring ad-blocking technology everywhere, giving users control while providing user-friendly monetization.
This is supported by our own desktop and mobile products, such as Adblock Plus, Adblock Browser and Flattr. In combining our reach based on distribution partnerships and our own products, our technology runs on over 150 million devices.
What you'll do
- You’ll support our mission to block intrusive ads and whitelist Acceptable Ads with our AA partners
- Create exception rules to whitelist our Acceptable Ads partners
- Check and approve whitelisting requests for compliance with Acceptable Ads criteria
- Investigate Acceptable Ads violations
- Support our anti-circumvention team with new filter ideas
You know about
- How ad serving and ad blocking works
- Source code management tools like Git or Mercurial
It's great, but not required, if you have
- Experience working in agile and/or remote teams
- A QA or IT security background
- Basic programming skills or other technical background