As one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies in Europe, Finiata is an exciting place to work. We are determined to help small businesses and freelancers in Europe to focus on what really matters – saving them time, stress and money by providing accessible and seamless financing and cash flow solutions.
In less than 2 years, Finiata has raised more than €23 million from top European investors. This has been possible by focusing on long-term customer needs and providing the best solutions based on real customer feedback.
Setting business up for success is Finiata’s reason for existence. Our easy-to-use Finiata App enables businesses to receive working-capital, credited to their bank account within 15 minutes, resolving the struggle for liquidity without any credit history or complicated forms.
Finiata is filled with curious people who want to learn while having fun. Our diverse team of 60 talents from 19 nations is located across three locations in Germany, Poland, and Ukraine. We appreciate the power of diversity and share a passion for product development and creating exceptional user experiences that have a real impact on our customers’ lives. Join a fast-growing company of smart and ambitious people to support more than 1 million small businesses over the next 5 years!
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with a demonstrated background experience in cloud based solutions to join our awesome Engineering team.
You will be managing:
- the development pipeline currently hosted on CircleCI
- the environments currently running on Heroku and AWS
- the security and availability of our product
- the technologies to monitor overall health and performance
- Planning and managing improvements and extensions on all of the above
- Assess and manage the migration to different platforms and technologies
- Managing access control to all operational and development systems
- Contributing to architecture reviews and assessments
We're looking for someone that is excited about new technologies and collaborating with other engineers, who takes ownership of their work and wants to help us think about and design new infrastructure solutions and who is eager to learn and self-improve.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the field of DevOps
- Expert skills in AWS
- Expert skills in Terraform Deep understanding of cloud security concepts
- Experience with container technology and orchestration (Fargate and/or Kubernetes)
- Scripting languages (Python, Bash)
- Development Tools (git, JIRA)
- Continuous Integration tools (CircleCI, Travis, Jenkins or similiar)
- Deployment and Configuration Management Tools
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools
- PostgreSQL administration know-how Basic knowledge of SQL
- Pragmatic problem solving and strategic thinking
Nice to have:
- Working experience with Heroku and Kafka
- Professional know-how of GitOps
- Experienced with Kubernetes
- Get to make an impact on thousands of businesses every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Participate in a self-organized, continuously improving team
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Get insights and learnings about the financial business and technology
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Benefit from an office in the centre of Berlin with great perks (Free drinks and fresh fruit, Urban Sports Club membership, Pizza Thursday)
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs! Get relocation support