Create customer value.
Are you a self-starter who takes ownership & responsibility from day one? Do you want to launch your career at the next hyper-growth remote-first SaaS company that keeps growing immensely even in current times? If you want to jump on board with something truly disruptive, keep scrolling.
We believe that business growth starts with a fantastic product that people want to use. And with Publitas, we aim to create an exceptional experience for shoppers by publishing inspirational catalogs online. We also give our customers, leading retailers such as Mattel, IKEA, Home Depot, and Williams Sonoma, the personalized service they deserve, which has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we have more than 1900 passionate customers and advocates worldwide.
You'll join a newly-built [acquisition EMEA team](https://www.publitas.com/about-us/), and we’re looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to help us generate new leads and ultimately growth. We call this type of person a ‘hustler’—someone who is not afraid to go out on a limb and has a remarkable drive to achieve results. As a BDR, you’ll stand on the frontline of our company’s growth. You’ll be the first touchpoint for new clients as you proactively reach out to prospects and follow-up with leads, building authentic relationships with each interaction. Luckily for you, we have some of the world’s leading retail brands on board to use as references and help you get started.
- Lead generation and prospecting.
- Book demo sessions with potential customers.
- Write and execute outreach campaigns via email and social channels.
- Qualify leads & schedule product demonstrations with decision-makers or senior influencers in businesses — including lead qualification and assignment to the sales team.
- Diligently document your progress to ensure complete visibility across the teams using our CRM.
- Prospecting, educating, qualifying, and developing Target Accounts to create sales-ready leads and opportunities.
- Research companies and identify key players in various industries and verticals.
- Design processes to improve your funnels and performance.
- Work alongside marketing and sales to source and engage with high potential prospects and companies.
- Analyze competitors and be aware of the latest market trends — research and attend retail marketing community and networking events.
- You’re located in the EU timezone - a experience operating in the DACH-region.
- You’re fluent in English and German.
- You have at least one year of experience in sales or business development.
- You’re honest, driven, and passionate about getting results and helping people.
- You love connecting with new people and can express your enthusiasm over the phone (cold calling experience).
- Your presentation, time management, and communication skills are on point.
- You have a keen interest in the tech industry.
- You have experience in selling marketing solutions (MarTech).
- You have experience with the retail/e-commerce market and SaaS industry.
- You have a basic understanding of HTML, tag management software, and advertising software.
If you’ve been reading this far, chances are high you're a bit like us:
What can you expect from us?
- €21,600 - €44,550 gross salary per year.
- Plus performance-based bonus.
- Twenty-five vacation days per year and your National Holidays off.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- Work from anywhere you desire.
- A monthly shared office space/coworking allowance.
- A one-time home office setup stipend.
- A top-of-the-line MacBook.
- Monthly wellness allowance to stay healthy while working remotely.
- Annual retreats in some of the greatest cities in the world.
- Free books in Kindle and Audible store.
- We'll challenge and support each other through 1-1 sessions to get the most out of your and our potential.
We promise to get rid of everything that stands in your way so you can create your best work. If this sounds like your kind of place, it’s time to get in touch.
Please feel free to contact our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.