Julia Reis Consulting is currently a one-woman consulting firm based in Berlin supporting clients on topics surrounding company growth, people strategy and organizational effectiveness.
Current clients include recently founded start-up firms, established mid-sized companies as well as international growth companies. It is our mission to let companies and entrepreneurs grow.
- Conduct research on diverse topics within our focus areas such as suitable software solutions for clients, salary benchmarkings, best practices,…
- Support in creating (client) presentations (content and design)
- Design and draft marketing material (e.g. LinkedIn posts, pitch decks,…)
- Translating documents (German <-> English)
- Support in administrative tasks
- Participate in selected client sessions (mainly for learning purposes)
- You have initial professional experience – ideally within HR, Consulting or a start-up
- You have successfully graduated from your Bachelor’s studies with excellent results and are currently either studying for your Master’s degree or in a (re-) orientation phase – the subject of your studies does not matter much, but having studied business, social sciences or psychology could be advantageous
- You have very good MS PowerPoint and Excel skills, additional experience with business analytics or marketing tools would be nice
- You have excellent English language skills (written and spoken), additional German language skills are a strong plus
- You are driven by the wish to learn and expand your horizons – and know that business life does not only contain of “fun” tasks
- Values like honesty, quality-orientation coupled with pragmatism, reliability, client-orientation and flexibility resonate with you
- When you check out www.linkedin.com/company/julia-reis-consulting you feel the urge to bookmark most of the posted articles – if you do not read them right away
- Duration of 3-4 months
- Working remotely (ideally based in Germany)
- 30-40 hours per week
- Salary: A fair compensation (depending on your working hours and previous experience between 1,300 and 1,900 Euros (gross))
What you can expect
- Getting an insight into different areas of consulting and a solid understanding of all basic HR functions as well as participating in the early phase of a company (Julia Reis Consulting is about one year old)
- Mentoring to support you in your development and future career choices
- A good work-life balance – which is rare in consulting…
- Access to a co-working space in your city – if needed and available
- A free Reiss Motivation Profile analysis that can be useful in many life situations
Find out more about our services and clients on https://www.juliareisconsulting.com/.
It's fine if you only complete the mandatory fields + CV in the application form.