Do you know how many obstacles freelancers face when it comes to their finances? It starts with opening a business bank account and leads to taking care of all painful tax issues. We want to make it easy to run your own business when being self-employed and offer tailored solutions that address the pressing and unique problems freelancers face.
First we created a smart mobile bank account with superpowers to help with finances, taxes and savings. Now, we also offer a tax service for the self-employed to really take care of all of their needs.
*Your mission: *
You are experienced in working with products and brands? You have a feeling and understanding for how nuances in different channels can make a decisive difference? Then you might be our perfect match! In this challenging position you will actively support our Product & Marketing teams in creating exciting copies that are geared towards our great audience - Freelancers & Self-employed.
- Conceptualise and write compelling, persuasive, well-fitted copy for our product (app, web app, signup, website) and related conversion-focused communication (product launches, cross-channel campaigns, etc.).
- Adapt and tailor copy to different use cases, audiences, and goals. develop Kontist’s tone of voice further in German and English and significantly shape the brand.
- Collaborate with and guide a native English-speaking copywriter in order to transfer your concepts and tone of voice onto a diverse expat audience.
- You will actively support our Product Team in writing conversion-oriented copy for product launches, in-app, UX, website, landing pages, lifecycle, and emails— driving activation, retention and engagement efforts.
- You will support our Marketing team regarding paid ads and campaigns in general.
*Your Profile: *
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Copywriting, preferably in a fast-paced environment (please share your portfolio with us).
- You have a deep and thorough understanding of branding, tone of voice, and brand compliance derived from practical experience.
- You have an agile mindset and are experienced working with multiple stakeholders (designers, marketeers, etc.).
- You are a native German speaker (C2), have a very good command of English (C2), and are not afraid to present your work in front of the entire company.
- You have the ability to convey technical features in an exciting and appealing user-centric way.
- Know how to measure/ gauge the impact of your copy and how to determine optimization potential.
- Nice to have: You have already gained professional experience in a fast-growing digital company, in a start-up environment, at a FinTech, or in general in a company in the field of self-employment.
How we show you our love:
Last but not least:
- If this role excites you, but you are worried that you don’t fit all of the requirements, please send in your application anyway. We would love to get in-touch!
Kontist is an Equal Opportunity Employer 🏳️🌈
We believe in fully accepting people as they are. Celebrating our differences has shown us, not just the positive impact on the growth and performance of Kontist, but also on how much better we feel when we come home from work (or close the laptop) at the end of the day. That said, Kontist gives people the same opportunities for employment, pay, and promotion, without discrimination. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. We relate diversity amongst others to the dimensions of cultural or social origin, religion, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation and sexual identity – **We look forward to applications from candidates who contribute to the diversity of our company!