One Passion. One Culture. Endless Opportunity.
At NVIDIA, our employees are passionate about parallel and visual computing. We're united in our quest to transform the way graphics are used for work and play.
Our technology impacts the visual experience in video game development, film production, space exploration, medicine, computational finance and automotive design. And we've only scratched the surface of what we can accomplish when we apply our technology to it. We need passionate, hard-working and creative people to help us seek some of these unrivaled opportunities.
At NVIDIA, we work, think and learn as a team. We thrive in a deeply strong environment, and we're passionate about a culture that demands innovation and the highest standards. The rewards are sweet and include collaborating with some of the smartest people in the industry, an aggressive compensation plan that rewards top performers, and the opportunity to work on products that transform the way people work and play.
We are looking for an Industry Business Development Manager EMEA - Manufacturing.
The essential responsibilities of the Enterprise Sector Sales Lead are to work directly with assigned Enterprise customers to capture sales opportunities; and to work effectively across functions with other NVIDIA employees.
What you'll be doing:
- Work out a territory – strategy for the manufacturing and Industrial market in the EMEA region. Use company – wide success and use cases as a blue print and add own ideas and vertical knowledge. Examples of interesting company profiles; autonomous manufacturing, industrial tools, truck solutions, natural energy solutions (wind, water) etc.
- With a high degree of ownership and responsibility and individual trust, identify and drive business across the region.
- Schedule and attend sales call appointments with prospects and customers. Other members of the sales team may also participate in the sales call to help qualify the opportunity.
- Determine if the customer has a valid business need for NVIDIA Solutions and Professional Services. Identify and discuss drivers and value with engineering teams, relevant decision makers also on C-Level.
- Figure out acceptance criteria for customer to judge the success or failure of an evaluation test project.
- Build and strengthen your business relationship with customers across all hierarchies; follow-up to ensure all of their post-sales needs are being met.
- Recommend marketing strategies.
- Provide status information to your Manager including forecast/pipeline information.
- Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for your accounts.
- Identify NVIDIA customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
What we need to see:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; presentation, customer service, business and negotiation skills. Ability and confidence to act on C-Level customers.
- An extensive and robust network with decision makers and business leads within the Manufacturing ecosystem across EMEA.
- Ability to travel within assigned region, working closely with Managers, and channel partners. Occasional travel outside of region required.
- A strong understanding of the sales process and Channel Sales.
- High energy with the capability to multi-task in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization. Entrepreneurial spirit.
- A detailed understanding of IT Infrastructure and Computing Architecture
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning a significant advantage
- A thorough understanding of go-to-market strategies including account segmentation, products, marketing strategies, etc.
- Broad exposure to a variety of technologies/concepts in a distributed environment.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Shown examples of success within the industry
- A wide contact network in the manufacturing and industrial industry cross Nordics.
- The ability to articulate what drives you
- A passion for Nvidia
- Fluency in both English and German.