We Are Workfront
If you're skilled at getting the job done and you believe in doing it right, we want to talk to you. We're seeking passionate team players who improve themselves every day, demonstrate high integrity, respect themselves and others and love to have fun.
- Hunter mentality
- Driven to Win
- High sense of urgency
- Goal and results oriented
- Executive presence
The Workfront Solution Advisor is the trusted advisor to our external Sales teams, prospects and customers. The primary goal of the Solution Advisors is to secure revenue by delivering solutions to help our customers do their best work.
The Solution Advisor will assist the Sales team to attain their extraordinary revenue goals by owning the technical win as part of the account team.
The role of Solution Advisor is responsible for architecting compelling solutions to address a customer's key work management challenges and present a desired future state and deliver a competitive advantage with measurable outcomes.
- Lead and document discovery sessions to understand the clients business, objectives and desired outcomes
- Present a vision of the solution meeting the clients requirements that will drive adoption and growth
- Lead client workshops which may include white boarding, Q&A sessions and trials
- Keep current on industry trends and competition
- Continuously leverage internal learning and competitive intelligence
- Understand industry verticals, department verticals and challenges facing specific buyer personas with Workfront's target market
- Develop a repertoire of client stories to convey the value of Workfront's solution to the customer, enabling champions to tell stories on our behalf
- Communicate progress and expectations, escalating problems to leaders for awareness and / or resolution
- Priorities participation in meetings with the external sales team and peer group
- Ensure general administration across our systems of record are timely and accurate
- Provide prompt and detailed hand overs to our Customer Experience team to deliver against the proposed solution
- Document observations from prospects and customers to influence future product capabilities
- Building and configuring solutions to meet a prospects outcomes
First Year Key Accomplishments & Success Measures
- Product certification
- Engaging with groups across the organisations in order to build networks and relationships
- Completing onboarding within the set guidelines
- Achieving sales quota
Key Skills & Qualifications
- German business proficient - must be able to speak fluent at all times
- Self motivated with a proven track record in software
- Knowledge of SaaS is a must
- Comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere of a technical organisation with a rapid expanding customer base
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Organised and analytical approach
- Ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- 5-10 years of relevant experience as a Solution Advisor
- Experience and familiarity with project management products would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge of marketing and creative teams would be a plus
Workfront has fast become a leading SaaS enterprise work management software vendor and our growth is through the roof. We help people do their best work - working more efficiently, managing workflows and projects more effectively, and truly collaborating with their teams and in the seams.