We’re looking for a perceptive and experienced outreach person to join our close-knit remote team and bring our outreach campaigns to the next level. The individual should be an excellent communicator and negotiator, and have experience with outreach in a similar internet company.
Our mission is to help organizations become visible online, and enable them to get their message out and share it with the world.
We're offering a fully remote position and a flexible work schedule (part-time with a possibility to go full-time) with high working ethics standards. We communicate regularly via Slack throughout the day, and on team calls weekly.
The individual will be responsible for communication and establishing relationships with our partners (influencers, website owners, business owners, etc.). The main goal of work will be improving relationships with SEO experts and influencers, backlink acquisition, guest post publishing, or soft promotion.
The most important personality traits are having initiative, being proactive, and being resilient -- with a positive attitude and ability to operate in challenging situations.
- Being in-the-know of what is going on in the world of SEO and marketing
- Experience of crafting and delivering professional pitches and follow-ups
- Experience with direct marketing
- Experience with cold mailing
- Extraordinary communication skills with a great ability to adjust communication for different profiles of people
- Strong organization and problem solving skills
What it is going to look like:
- Planning and executing influencer and blogger outreach campaigns
- Pitching our product to different kinds of people (specialists, SEOs, small to big website owners)
- Finding relevant blogs (using tools and your smarts) and after some topic research
- Pitching article ideas of trending topics related to SEO, digital marketing and online business
- Working and coordinating work with our marketing team
- Working closely with the editors to discuss the progress, updates on the approved articles and with the social media manager to collaborate on campaigns
- Tracking your work in spreadsheets and organizing your workflow
- Actively developing and maintaining lists of outreach contacts
- Having initiative and being brave to suggest and implement clever outreach decisions and campaigns