We are looking for a smart, meticulous and experienced person to join us as a product manager at Nightwatch. You will be accountable for managing and aligning a team of developers and designers, and lead the product to the frontline of indispensable tools for internet professionals and web agencies.
If you are a creative person who enjoys freedom, new technologies, and solving problems; and if you are a positive-oriented thinker who does not fit the traditional internet company structure, this job might be the right fit for you. We are /not/ looking for someone who regularly switches companies, or who is only looking for a huge wage. Our mission is to develop a strong team that shares our values of professional and personal growth, education, and doing exceptional work.
Collectively, we want to bring forward-thinking and innovative solutions to the world. We are a bootstrapped company that believes the future belongs to smaller companies that don’t subscribe to the 9-to-5 corporate way of doing things. We believe that the Silicon Valley era is over, and we are building a business that allows us to enjoy the freedom of working remotely where each of us has the autonomy and flexibility to have a high impact on the world with our work.
- A proven track record of creating successful product strategies
- Exceptional understanding of well-designed products and web applications
- Exceptional understanding of user experience and software development processes with prior experience in a similar SaaS or software company
- In-depth understanding of the internet marketing, search engines and website optimization landscape
- Well-developed leadership and management skills; at least 3 years of team management experience
- Experience with remote work and agile methodologies, such as Scrum
- Ability to conduct effective user testing and customer research
- Extraordinary communication skills; preferably native English speaker, or excellent fluent speaker
How your work is going to look like:
- Being on the top of the current happenings in the website visibility, marketing, and SEO industry
- Observing trends and researching the competitive landscape
- Taking care of the product roadmap and making sure it’s communicated well at all times
- Conducting customer research
- Leading a team of developers and designers
- Working closely with the stakeholders and managers of the company
- Directing and improving the product development process
- Tracking and reporting performance of development and shipping of the product improvements
- Being accountable for ensuring frictionless product development cycle
**Tell us why you’d like to join, and what you can bring to the team.