Sherpany is looking for a high-performing, results-oriented Sales Executive to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets. The successful candidate will be extremely diligent and have a proven track record in sales.
You will be responsible for processing qualified leads and related negotiations in the German market in line with our exclusive target audience - all related C-Level of the largest companies in Germany. You'll also be setting up our sales plans and justifying them to the Leadership Team. You will report to the VP Sales & Marketing.
To succeed in this role, you must be comfortable with the ambiguity that comes with working in a scale-up, be able to juggle multiple priorities and be persuasive in driving positive outcomes from senior decision-makers. You'll also have the opportunity to give inputs related to the price and product-market fit for the German market. This role provides the successful candidate with the prospect to grow within one of our core markets and with a fantastic career potential.
Your responsibilities in a nutshell :
- You are the first point of contact, providing quick and accurate responses to inquiries via phone, email, our website, and third-party partners
- You also scout for new high potential prospects and guide them throughout their customer journey
- You have the ability to successfully match prospects' needs with our offerings, develop proposals and accurately articulate Sherpany's USP
- You are a reliable performer with a track record of overachieving on monthly, quarterly, and annual targets
- You are efficient in using the CRM, ensuring it is accurate and up-to-date, and providing regular reports to the Leadership Team
- You arrange viewings, follow-ups and close complex, high-value sales
- Brilliant at cultivating strong relationships with our partners and other relevant stakeholders
- You are resilient when applying our offline sales strategy which includes attending events and engaging with Decision Makers, Influencers, Founders and C-Suite level executives to sell our meeting solution.
- You are a creative thinker who can find new ways to meet growing revenue targets
- You can apply innovative ways to improve the sales cycle, including improving lead generation, prospecting, pipeline creation, and conversion rates
- You are a great communicator who can work well with our onsite teams
Your experience and skills-set:
- 4-6 years B2B experience preferably from a SaaS, Agile Meeting Management, venue sales, or conference sponsorship background
- Successful previous experience consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence effectively at all levels of an organisation
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Entrepreneurial mindset and sector knowledge
- Excellent team player with strong coaching, mentoring, and people management skills
- Mother tongue German & good oral and written English skills
Who we are:
90 people that share the same values, work in a young and ambitious company that has been teasing limits from day one; Sherpany. 30 women and 60 men, working in development, sales, customer success, operations, product marketing and management from over 8 countries that speak more than 13 languages (not counting all the programming languages).
- Flexible working-hours and home-office possibility
- Take part - our company-wide retreats
- Work within a collegial work environment with flat hierarchy, where your ideas and initiatives are highly welcome
- A feeling of impact and responsibility, with direct feedback from the team and customers
Our Core Values:
We value respect and listen to each other. We praise each other for good work and share success. But being appreciative also means challenging one another and interacting in an open, honest and constructive manner.
Appreciative over direct: Better results are achieved by being thoughtfully respectful than by being concisely direct.
We plan ahead to ensure we can tackle problems and capitalise on opportunities at an early stage. We work hand in hand with each other and contribute proactively to the success of projects. We work in a precise manner and meet our deadlines.
Service-oriented over efficient: Better results are achieved by working as a team rather than maximising the own efficiently by executing all tasks isolated.
We never cease to learn and are always open to new developments.This also means we are not afraid of making mistakes. We ask the right questions to deepen our understanding. We are prepared to take risks, adopt new ways of thinking and incorporate new approaches.
Curious over established: Better results are achieved by trying new ways rather than keeping and established way going for no reason.
We measure our performance on the basis of our results, which we are committed to achieving. We strive relentlessly to make progress and have high-quality standards. We demonstrate a great sense of responsibility to achieve our objectives.
Result-driven over deliberation: Better results are achieved by getting things done rather than deliberating endlessly.
We can rely on each and every one of us. We are consistent in our approach. We keep our promises, communicate proactively, do not withhold information and are always committed to the task at hand. We are also strong enough to admit our weaknesses to ultimately earn trust.