We’re looking for a motivated Lead Salesforce Developer to join our Berlin chapter. You’ll improve our Salesforce Developer career growth framework, supporting our engineers along this track and developing our talent. You’ll also ensure that our Developers work according to Salesforce best practices, and unblock them so that they can focus on creating value within their squads.
As part of an international team, you’ll ensure that all Cloud Services (Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Contact Centers) work according to our global business needs. We’re therefore looking for someone with a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products.
As a secondary role, you’ll work closely with multiple stakeholders to ensure our Salesforce configurations are made in a scalable, reusable way and according to Salesforce and industry best practices.
What You’ll Do
- Train, coach, and mentor Salesforce Developers throughout their projects
- Prepare and provide training sessions and knowledge exchanges with Salesforce Developers
- Collaborate on a global level with other chapter leads
- Be responsible for the development, maintenance, and scalability of Salesforce as a platform on the programmatic side
- Work closely with the technical team to act as the bridge between the business and IT teams
You’ll be great for this role if
- You have experience as a full-stack developer and with building web applications
- You have 5+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Developer or Consultant across various companies at different sizes/stages (startups, SMBs, large corporations)
- You have excellent people-management, problem-solving and communication skills
- You continuously follow Salesforce releases, identify new features and improvements, and advise on or lead implementation
- You’re energetic, positive, and comfortable engaging with people at multiple levels on projects and meetings
- You have experience of working in a SCRUM or agile environment
- You thrive in a complex work environment and enjoy working autonomously
Any of the following would be considered a big plus:
- Experience in other Salesforce features and systems (Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Heroku), or integrated services (Web Services, Call Centers)
- Experience with databases, middleware and ETL tools
- Active in the Salesforce community
Why you should join SumUp
- You’ll be part of a company that lives and breathes to empower small merchants around the world
- You’ll be part of a truly global team
- You’ll have full autonomy (for real!) to propose, lead and implement changes that will up our game
- We offer flexible working conditions - you’ll make your own schedule and have the freedom to align with the team if you want to work remotely or take a few days off
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating tools that help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.